Now the farmer's feeding methods for laying hens have changed a lot with the continuous development of society. Eggs are foods that we often eat in our lives and are rich in protein, so the prospect of raising layers is also very good. Ladder laying hen cage is a type of chicken breeding equipment for laying hens. Adopting an effective feeding method not only saves materials, but also allows users to obtain a greater profit. The following author talks about the size and advantages of the four-tier stepped layer chicken cage.
Advantages of four-tier stepped egg chicken cage:
1. The high-quality chicken cage is easy to operate and durable.
2. The chicken cage is separated from the net and the bottom net is encrypted, which effectively prevents chickens from pecking feathers and anus, reducing egg breaking rate and laying chicken fatigue syndrome.
3. The full set of products adopts hot-dip galvanizing technology and has a long service life; Q235 material has great elasticity and is not easy to bend.
4. The thickened structure of the front mesh steel wire is firmer, the structure is reasonable, and the energy consumption is low.
5. Unique cage door design, the cage door space is larger, the position of chicken feeding can be changed arbitrarily, which effectively solves the crowding of chickens when feeding, and ensures that chickens eat more uniformly.
6. The use of conveyor belt to clean the manure to dry the chicken manure into granules, reduce environmental pollution, and high recycling rate of chicken manure.
7. Used by many customers at home and abroad, the effect is excellent.
The ladder-type laying hen cage has four layers and four doors, each group has a length of 187cm, each group spans 220cm, the number of units is 32, the unit length is 47cm, the unit depth is 37cm, the inside and outside height is 33/38cm, and the feeding capacity is 128.
The ladder-type laying hen cage has four layers and five doors. Each group has a length of 195cm, each group spans 220cm, the number of units is 40, the unit length is 40cm, the unit depth is 37cm, the inside and outside height is 33/38cm, and the feeding amount is 120.