There are two types of automatic poultry farming equipment to be precise, one is stepped automatic chicken raising equipment, and the other is cascading automatic chicken raising equipment. Nowadays, most chicken farmers use stepped chicken raising equipment, and most chicken farms do not use automated equipment and rely on manual operations. However, every chicken farmer has also seen stepped automated farming. Chicken equipment, I have introduced the difference between stepped chicken breeding equipment and stacked chicken breeding equipment before. Today, I will focus on cascading chicken breeding equipment. Stacked chicken raising equipment, as the name suggests, is layered on top of each other. This kind of cage must have highly accurate automated equipment to complete the entire chicken raising process, and must have more advanced production techniques to ensure the durability of the cage. At present, the hot-dip galvanizing process is mainly used. Hot-dip galvanizing, also called hot-dip galvanizing, has a thick galvanized layer, is not easy to rust, and has high durability. It can be used for 15-20 years.
Features of stacked automatic chicken raising equipment:
1. Poultry farming battery cage system in nigeria, the number of layers can be selected, up to 10 layers, the breeding density per unit space is extremely high, the breeding output is large, and the benefit can be reasonably doubled.
2. Automatic feeding and drinking, saving manpower, improving labor productivity, and increasing egg-to-feed ratio.
3. Automatic egg collection , reducing labor costs, high efficiency and stability.
4. Automatically clean manure, dry and hygienic, save labor, clean manure many times a day, greatly reduce respiratory diseases of chickens.
5. Concentration of feeding reduces the amount of mobile contact of staff in the chicken house, which is beneficial to the prevention and control of chicken diseases.