1. How to choose automatic chicken raising equipment? Automatic chicken raising equipment is divided into two types, one is step automation equipment, the other is battery automation equipment.
2. Now 80%—90% of chicken farmers use stepped chicken cages, and most chicken farms do not use automated equipment, but rely on manual operations. But every chicken farmer has also seen stepped automation equipment. Some of the stepped automation equipment is backward in technology, and the design is very unreasonable, and it does not meet the automation standards. Therefore, today I will introduce to you the stacked automation equipment in the automated chicken breeding equipment.
3. Battery automation equipment is stacked one after another. This kind of cage must have highly accurate automation equipment to complete the entire chicken raising process. Automatic chicken raising equipment must have more advanced production technology to ensure the durability of the cage. At present, there are three production process cages on the market for chicken farmers to choose.
4. Cold galvanizing is also called electro-galvanizing. It has a thin galvanized layer and has a life span of 6 to 7 years. It can be used as an ordinary artificial breeding cage, but if it is an automatic equipment cage, it must not be considered.
5. Hot-dip galvanizing is also called hot-dip galvanizing. It has a thick galvanized layer. The layer collector is not easy to rust and has high durability. It can be used for 15-20 years, but the disadvantage is that it is not immersed in the galvanizing bath. Even, how to choose automatic chicken raising equipment: it will cause many burrs, which is also an industry problem. It is easy to scrape the chicken feathers, and it is easy to pierce the freshly laid eggs. The damage rate of the eggs is relatively high and cannot be used as brand eggs.
6. Electrostatic spraying is also called electrostatic spraying. It uses powdered paint to be attracted to the cage through the attraction of high-voltage static electricity. Automatic chicken raising equipment will form a high corrosion resistance phosphate film between the chicken cage and the paint. The paint is fixed on the surface of the chicken coop and will not fall off easily, even if it is bent at random 360 degrees, the chicken equipment parts will not be corroded under the action of strong acid, and it is durable and can be used for 15-20 years. With the electrostatic adsorption, its surface is smooth and beautiful without burrs.
7. Due to the smooth surface, high-quality branded eggs can be made, making the eggs more valuable and increasing the brand value of the chicken farm.
8. Therefore, the electrostatic sprayed chicken cage system can be a material that is automatically laminated.