With the development of the breeding automation trend, the breeding mode of stacked layer cages has been widely recognized by the majority of layer farms because of its many advantages such as increasing the breeding volume and saving breeding space.
Due to the extremely high space utilization rate of the breeding method of battery layer farming cages, the chicken manure can also be cleaned in layers, which not only improves the utilization rate of chicken manure, but also reduces the degree of environmental pollution. The chicken house with the chicken raising equipment of the stacked layer cage reduces labor intensity and improves productivity. Although stacked cages have many advantages, the premise is that we must know how to use them? How to manage?
When farmers use stacked layer cage equipment to raise chickens, they need to ensure the service life of the equipment. When we use it, we need to lubricate the transmission parts such as the transmission sprocket and gears once a month. Then it is necessary to clean the surface of the egg roller and the fecal roller in time to prevent the accumulation of debris from causing the fecal belt to burst or break the roller shaft.
Clean up the impurities in the soft and broken egg collection tray in time, and the ventilation system needs to be adjusted appropriately for side wall ventilation and roof ventilation according to the season. Always keep the lighting bulb clean to prevent affecting the light intensity.
In the process of cleaning, if only the driving roller rotates and the manure conveying belt does not move during manure removal, it is likely that the manure removal belt is stuck due to excessive chicken manure. This situation is to remind us that we should run the fecal conveyor regularly to remove foreign objects. If the chicken manure on the manure belt is thin, it may be that the drinking fountain is leaking, the connection of the sink is not well sealed, or some chickens are diarrhea. After this happens, it is necessary to change the drinking fountain, apply sealant to the joint, and administer medicine for treatment.
1. The layered layer cage chicken raising equipment with reasonable structure design has stable performance during use. Moreover, the operation of the automatic chicken breeding equipment is very simple, and it is sturdy and durable. It uses a hot-dip galvanizing process and has a service life of 15-20 years.
2. The stacked layer cages sold by high-quality poultry breeding equipment suppliers have many advantages. Among them are automatic feeding, drinking water, cleaning manure, picking eggs, centralized management, automatic control, saving energy, improving labor productivity, and the feed-to-egg ratio is less than 2.2kg/kg.
3. The high density of the equipment for raising chickens in layer cages is greatly improved, saving the land for raising chickens.
4. The structure of the automatic driving feeding system is reasonable, and the height of the hopper can be adjusted according to the feed intake of the chicken, and the feeding amount can be adjusted.
5. Conveyor belt type manure removal, high cleaning efficiency, no manure residue, reducing environmental pollution, and high recycling rate of chicken manure.
6. Adopting cycloid pin reducer as power, stable operation, low noise and long life.