Summer is a season with high temperature, most of the pathogens are killed, and the epidemic situation of the flocks is much less. However, due to the high temperature and high accidents of chickens in summer, the farmers must pay attention to prevention during daily feeding management. Let's take a look at the precautions for the summer chicken farm. The authors will tell you about the advantages and precautions of using chicken battery cages keep chickens:
1. Chicken cages are used in multi-layer cages, so it is necessary to breed three or four times more chickens than the flats, so that the farmers can increase the benefits from the quantity, and the chickens grow and produce in the cages. It is convenient for farmers to manage the flocks, and the sanitary environment of the house can be better maintained.
2. In chicken cages, chickens are not directly exposed to feces, so cages can greatly reduce the disease caused by fecal infections, reduce the incidence of disease, and facilitate the handling of feces.
3. The use of poultry chicken battery cages to raise chickens allows the chickens to eat enough and the location of the water to ensure that each chicken can get reasonable drinking and feeding, so that the uniformity of the flock is very good.
4. Reducing the labor intensity of the farmers, if the use of flat raising is not only the number of raising, but also the management of the farmer alone, although the number of cages is increased, the cages are not hindered by the cages and the farmers are more likely to be managed. Although the labor intensity is increased, it is reduced.
Should to pay attention:
1. Pay attention to the temperature of the house
Chickens are resistant to freezing and heat and are very sensitive to high temperatures. If the temperature in the house continues to rise above 32 °C, the flock will have a heat stress reaction, open mouth breathing, half open wings, loss of appetite, or fall in the chicken cage, not willing to move. If the temperature of the house is above 35 °C, the chicken will have a fainting reaction and even cause a large area of chicken death.
Therefore, in the usual inspection of chicken farms, if large groups of chickens are found to breathe and drink more, especially physical fitness and obesity are more obvious. At this time, we must quickly think of ways to cool the chicken house, you can sprinkle water in the chicken house, it is best to spray down, or open the fan. For mentally degraded or fainting chickens, quickly transfer to a cool place, you can put blood on the cockscomb or wings, and add multi-dimensional in the chicken drinking water to speed up the recovery of the flock.
2. Pay attention to the chicken line problem
In the summer, in order to cool the house, high-power appliances such as fans are used. With more electricity, the load pressure on the line is large. Because of the excessive load on the line or the aging of the line, the fires that cause the farm to suffer a devastating blow are everywhere. Our farmers have to pay special attention. In the summer, you must use electricity safely, check the circuit in time, replace the aging wires, and prohibit the burning of flammable and explosive materials in the chicken house.
3. Pay attention to the number of dead chickens
It is normal for chickens, large or small, to die every day in large-scale chicken farms (mostly uncontrollable deaths of weak chickens). If you find that the number of dead chickens suddenly increases for several days, you should pay attention. It is recommended to collect the dead chickens, and to dissect more than one, to find out the reasons, and to take measures to prevent greater casualties.
The summer weather is hot, and the egg production rate will drop, especially after entering the sky, so the farmers need to manage the egg production rate in the summer. Strengthen the ventilation and ventilation of the layer chicken battery cages. In the summer, the ventilation can not only cool down, but also ensure the air is fresh. Evaporative cooling methods such as wet curtains, sprays, and roof sprays can be used. Evaporative cooling is a better cooling method at present, but it should be noted that when using a wet curtain to cool down, there should be an openable air inlet near the wet curtain. When the humidity exceeds 70%, the wet curtain should be closed and opened. Ventilation at the air inlet.