Today, most chicken farms have begun to use drinking water nipples because they save water and labor. Drinking water hygiene is very important for the health of the flock in poultry farm cage, so no matter what drinking water system is used to feed the chicken, the hens drinking water system must be carefully managed.
1. When the nipple drinking system works normally, the nipple drinking water system controls the output water volume through the pressure regulator, so it should be noted that the water pressure is adjusted weekly. Keep the water pressure low when the chicken is small, so that the water can flow more easily to the nipple, and when the nipple is very light, the chicken can flow out. As the broiler grows, water pressure should be increased to increase the amount of water. If the water pressure regulation of the nipple drinking system is not good, it will cause the broiler to have insufficient moisture or the litter to be wet.
2. It is also recommended that the height of the nipple should be adjusted frequently when using the nipple drinking system. The height of the nipple can be adjusted every two days two weeks ago, and the height of the nipple can be adjusted every two weeks.
3. When installing the nipple drinking system, it should be noted that the ground of the chicken cage or the chicken house should be smooth and flat. If it is not flat, the height of the drinking water system should be adjusted frequently to ensure normal water pressure.
4. During the use of the nipple drinking system, the system air plug can be selected, especially when the chicks have just entered the house and the water pressure setting of the nipple drinking system is low. Air plugs usually first appear in the upper part of the waterline. Therefore, to adjust the waterline lifting system to keep the waterline straight, in order to further reduce the impact of the airlock, the water pressure regulator of the pacifier drinking water system should be slightly raised to remove water. The air inside the tube. Under normal conditions, when you start using the nipple drinking system, raise the water regulator of the nipple drinking system for one to two feet for a few seconds so that the air in the pipe can be drained with water. When raising the end of the water pressure regulator, do not hold the water pressure regulator directly. This will easily damage the plastic tube of the water pressure regulator. Instead, use a metal pad under the water pipe or use a slide bar to lift the water pipe.
5. When choosing the drinking water of the chicken, pay attention to the quality of the water. One of the lakes should be filtered before entering the nipple drinking system. The filter should be inspected at least once a week and replaced if necessary. Special problems such as precipitation of metal substances, precipitation of minerals, and bacterial contamination in water pipes require the use of a filter with backwashing function to solve the problem of using salt as a solvent, using a water softening device, and adding a disinfecting device to the drinking water system in automatic poultry farming.