With the continuous development and renewal of the chicken industry, many large and medium-sized chicken farms are gradually developing towards the road of large-scale chicken raising. Automated poultry farming equipment allows farmers to raise more chickens and make it easier, more mechanized and automated to raise chickens. Due to the relatively high density of raising chickens in large-scale chicken breeding equipment, farmers are required to develop a scientific feeding management system to reduce the incidence of diseases. The author will tell you about the management points for raising chickens using poultry farming equipment.
1. Keep the chicken house suitable for the environment: There are many devices for large-scale chicken mechanization, and the environment of the chicken house is generally well controlled. In addition, farmers should not only ensure the temperature and humidity of the house, but also the ventilation, but also pay attention to the hygienic environment of the house. To be cleaned and disinfected regularly, it can kill pathogenic microorganisms, thus preventing or reducing the transmission of pathogenic microorganisms.
2. Establish a sound management system: Large-scale chicken farmers must recommend a sound management system, and must be strictly enforced. Farmers can assign jobs, each employee is responsible for a section or work, and reduces the number of people due to human factors. In addition, when employees and farmers enter the house, pay attention to changing work clothes. Work clothes should be cleaned and disinfected regularly to prevent outside microorganisms from entering the house.
3. All in and all out system is used for breeding chickens: all in and all out system refers to that when farmers breed a batch of chickens, they choose to feed the chickens at the same time and then put them out at the same time. Raising chickens in this way can effectively cut off the circulating infection of pathogens, which is more conducive to the work of mechanized poultry breeding equipment.
4. Establish a strict disinfection system: regular disinfection is the time to do every chicken house. In particular, with the continuous development of scale, the use of disinfection to kill pathogenic microorganisms has become an important means of preventing diseases. There are many ways to disinfect. Different methods of disinfection have different effects and specificity. Therefore, farmers must develop disinfection systems and disinfection methods. According to the actual situation of the chicken farm, try to choose a variety of disinfectants to use alternately during disinfection to avoid drug resistance.
5. Suggested disease detection system: Users of large-scale chicken equipment chicken farms can establish a special room for disease detection, and must do a good job in immunization of chickens, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, and other breeding. The household can judge the prevalence and development of the disease in the area where the chicken is located according to the season, the region, etc., and then carry out reasonable prevention and control.
6. Rational use of drugs: When the chickens are sick, the farmers must pay attention to them. Do not blindly diagnose them. You should find a professional veterinarian to guide the drugs and strictly abide by the national drug standards. In addition, when farmers use antibiotics for chickens, they should pay attention to the use of multiple antibiotics to avoid bacterial resistance.
The above six points are the author's point of management of large-scale poultry feeding equipment to raise chickens, hoping to help farmers.