In summer, the weather is relatively hot. In the process of using poultry farming cages to raise chickens, the feed intake of the layers will decrease due to the increase in temperature. Then the nutrient intake will not meet the corresponding standards, which will affect the laying and growth of laying hens. Therefore, in order to ensure the healthy growth and production of laying hens, when summer comes, farmers need to adjust the feed in a timely manner so that the laying hens can obtain sufficient nutrition. The author is here to introduce the main points of adjusting the feed of the chicken in the summer layer cage.
1. Appropriately increase the nutrient concentration of feed. The summer weather is relatively hot, the feed intake of the laying hens will be reduced accordingly, and the intake of nutrients will also be reduced. Therefore, in order to maintain the laying performance of the laying hens and the healthy growth of the laying hens, farmers need to increase the concentration of nutrients in the summer feed so that the laying hens can take in the required nutrients to meet the standard.
2. Increase protein feed in an appropriate amount. In the summer, only by adding some protein to the feed can the farmers ensure the balance of amino acids, so as to meet the protein needs of the laying hens. Otherwise, too little protein intake will affect the laying rate of laying hens. In summer, farmers should add protein content to the feed, 1-2% higher than other seasons. However, it should be noted that animal protein such as fish meal should be appropriately reduced to increase palatability and increase feed intake.
3. Use feed additives. Many farmers choose to add some anti-stress additives to their feed in order to avoid heat stress in laying hens caused by high temperature. In order to avoid the degradation of egg production performance due to stress, it is necessary to pay attention to the dosage to prevent backfire.
4. Reasonable use of minerals. Raising laying hens in the hot summer, farmers need to appropriately increase the phosphorus content in the feed, while the calcium content in the feed can increase by 3.8%-4%. Try to balance calcium and phosphorus, and keep the ratio of calcium to phosphorus 4:1. In order not to affect the palatability, farmers can choose to supplement calcium separately when supplementing calcium so that chickens can eat freely to meet their physiological needs.
5. Adjust the feeding time. Farmers can appropriately increase the number of feedings when feeding laying hens in summer. You can choose to increase the number of feedings in the morning and evening when the temperature is relatively low, and the feed intake of the laying hens will be larger to ensure that the laying hens eat enough feed.
The above five points are the main points of the farmers who adjust the feed in the process of raising chickens in the summer layer battery cages for sale. I hope that the above description can help all the farmers. Thank you for your attention.